Oh man, I think I'll need two hands to count everything that's wrong with this! Let's see:
1. This video talks extensively about the Constitution, but did you notice how many times they mention the Bible? ZERO!!!
2. In fact, I don't think they even mention Jesus in this video!
3. First they say YCRBYCH has been in business since 1998, then they say 1999. Maybe it started December 31 of '98?
4. Bradlee Dean has a bigger anti-gay agenda than Albert Mohler. Here's what Dean had to say about anti-gay bullying legislatures:
“The state-run media is going after the schools for resisting the homosexual indoctrination. The homosexuals are now blaming — they are playing the victims — the homosexuals are now blaming their stance as the reason that young homosexuals are committing suicide because of the schools’ intolerance to the lifestyle of homosexuality.” (Source: The Minnesota Independent
5. I see flags, but no cross. Huh?
I could go on and on, but I think you get the message. And the message is this: RUN AND HIDE FROM BRADLEE DEAN!!!